Machine’s base: steel plate fixed (hooked) to the floor with tie rods embedded in concrete. Plate equipped with necessary levelling-elements. Two electric welded structures are embedded to the plate supporting tilting structure pivot and gantry type unloader beam.
45° Tilting base: Electric welded structure:
- at the ends of which top core device, platens, lateral cores holders are fixed.
- Into its structure withdrawal of core in 5 pieces and lateral cores withdrawal are fixed.
Tilting is hydraulically operated which hydraulic system is embedded to the tilting base.
Mould holder slide: embedded to the tilting base.
Center core device : Prismatic type slide, oleo dynamic operated
Top core device :
- Two moving slides (1 horizontal and 1 vertical) with bearing rails
- Electric welded supporting structure fixed to tilting base.
Gantry type piston unloader: for the automatic unloading of casted pistons.
- Heavy structured horizontal beam fixed on the machine’s base
- Two slides carrying bearing rails
- Horizontal slide moving from moulding station to hardening station to unloading station, powered by a pinion rail transmission gear motor.
- Oleo dynamic powered vertical slide
- Oleo dynamic powered unloading gripper fixed on vertical slide
- Continuous alimented water tank for hardening treatment.
- Electric resistance water heating.
- Water level and temperature checking device.
Automatic selection and unloading of conformed products: the machine will be equipped with a device shaped to convey casted pistons left from the unloading gripper.
Moulding tools coolant system: to accelerate solidification of molten metal.